Dedicated to Preserving America's Oldest Soda

Monday, July 30, 2007

OK, It's not just about soda (read: pop) any more...

So, I started this blog quite a long while back with the intention of spreading the word about a fantastic, vintage, but long forgotten soda that I've grown to absolutely love. As you've no doubt read, it's really not just about the soda any more.

Life takes one on very interesting turns from time to time. Eventually we always get back to the road we were origninally on having enjoyed (or been pissed of at) the detour.

So is the state of my blog these days. It started as a means to literally Save Vernors from either disappearing or moving into the "gourmet soda" category. All that means is that it becomes more expensive. Lately, however, I've interjected some personal feelings and issues that haven't really related to the issue.

The good news is that it's time to get back to the task at hand. And this is really good news. Six months ago, searches on Google for "vernors" left me with very few - if any results. Today, there's over 2100 mentions in the blog space! http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&tab=wb&q=vernors&btnG=Search+Blogs

I doubt if I have contributed to any of these, but I try.

No comments: